Check back here for occasional updates. By October 31st, there should be 31 films total.
1) BLOOD FEAST (1963) 🔪🔪 Godfather of Gore H.G. Lewis' 1st "stab." Red paint & Piggly Wiggly meat aisle scraps. No tongue!
2) 2,000 MANIACS! (1964) 🔪🔪🔪 What the U.S. becomes if Trump wins: a deadly Confederate speed trap w/ Yankee-in-a-barrell contests.
3) COLOR ME BLOOD RED (1965) 🔪 Tortured artist subs paint for blood, goes on half-assed hydrocycle murder spree. Color Me Zzz.
4) A BUCKET OF BLOOD (1959) 🔪🔪 If you can't join the beatniks, beat 'em by knifing cats inside walls & bludgeoning Bert Convy.
5) SPIDER BABY (1968) 🔪🔪🔪 Someone tell Tim Burton to do a remake of THESE peculiar children & cast Eva Green as Adult Virginia.
6) IN THE FOLDS OF THE FLESH (1970) 🔪 ½ Hybrid giallo with too much plot, too much Freud, too many vultures, not enough blood.
7) NIGHT OF 1,000 CATS (1972) 🔪🔪 ½ Hugo Stiglitz picks up women in a helicopter, feeds them to hungry horde of cats, occasionally tosses one.
8) AT MIDNIGHT I'LL TAKE YOUR SOUL (1964) 🔪🔪 Brazil's first horror movie & world's first taste of Coffin Joe, sadist in a top hat.
9) THIS NIGHT I'LL POSSESS YOUR CORPSE (1967) 🔪🔪 ½ Coffin Joe returns from the dead, seeks bride, enters Technicolor Hell.
10) EMBODIMENT OF EVIL (2008) 🔪½ Coffin Joe gets out of jail 40 years later, tortures, sires child, dies. Goriest but worst of the trilogy.
11) BEYOND THE DOOR (1974) 🔪🔪 Exorcist rip-off with a few laughs, decent soundtrack & voiceover narration by the Devil himself!
12) EXORCIST II: THE HERETIC (1977) 🔪 Hypnosis, locusts, James Earl Jones in a bug costume. Zardoz this is not. Heresy? Maybe.
13) THE SENTINEL (1977) 🔪🔪🔪 Brooklyn Heights brownstone infested with dead priests, devils, Goldblums & nosy pervs. Only $400/month? Where do I sign?
14) TOURIST TRAP (1979) 🔪🔪½ Do you love Psycho but wish it had more homicidal mannequins? Happy birthday to Tanya Roberts (tomahawked below).
15) MOTEL HELL (1980) 🔪🔪🔪 I'm guessing Vincent & Ida's secret garden of human heads is non-GMO verified. But the Wolfman Jack cameo surely is. (Note: One of these heads is Cliff Clavin from Cheers...just "a little known fact")
16) HALLOWEEN 3: SEASON OF THE WITCH (1982) 🔪🔪🔪 Beware Silver Shamrock brand, the Samsung Galaxy 7 of Halloween masks. It has Stonehenge microchips!
17) SLEDGEHAMMER (1983) 🔪½ 80s shot-on-video slasher w/ cheapo FX, many feathered hairstyles, goofy DIY charm. No, that's not Keith Hernandez.
18) AEROBICIDE aka KILLER WORKOUT (1986) 🔪🔪 ½ Tanning bed burn victim turns aerobics instructor/safety pin killer. Jane Fonda meets Freddy Krueger! This '80s slasher truly has the GIFs that keep on giving.
19) ANGUISH (1987) 🔪🔪🔪 Zelda Rubinstein, Michael Lerner, squashed snails, extracted eyeballs. A horror movie about watching horror movies. Hypnotic.
More to come...